15 Jan Member Recipe – Lucy’s Beef Stir Fry
Posted at 16:22h in 0 Comments
Lucy fuses Caribbean and Chinese flavours with this sweet and spicy, mouth-watering beef stir fry.
- 2 beef steaks (choose a cut of your liking!)
- Jerk seasoning
- Plum sauce
- Cooking oil
- Cut the beef into bitesize strips
- Season the beef with a jerk seasoning (add a level teaspoon, or more if you love spice!) and one tablespoon of Chinese plum sauce.
- Heat up a cast iron pan until it is very hot.
- Add a tablespoon of oil and wait for it to heat up.
- Once the oil is hot, add in the seasoned beef strips.
- Stir the beef in the pan for around 10 mins or until its well browned on each side.
- Once all the beef has been sealed, pour off any excess oil.
- Continue to stir until the beef and seasonings become sticky for around 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and serve whilst hot. Ideal in wraps, salads or served with noodles!
Serve with a glass of Beefsteak Club Malbec!