- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and, by entering, entrants agree and understand that Facebook cannot be held responsible or liable in any way for or in connection with this promotion. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the explicit delivery of prizes.
- This free prize draw (promotion) is open to GB residents (England, Scotland and Wales, excludes CI & IoM) aged 18 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of EI Wines or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. Proof of age and address may be required.
- Once entered into the promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted, and be bound by, these terms and conditions, and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material as if they were set out in these terms and conditions.
- The social media promotion opens on 4/08/2017 and closes on 21/08/2017 (the “promotional period”).
- The promotion will be active on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, with conditions of entry detailed on each channel.
- For the social media promotion, we will pick one (1) winner, who will receive six (6) bottles of Beefsteak Club Malbec and one (1) steakhouse box from Keevil and Keevil (https://www.keevilandkeevil.co.uk/the-steakhouse).
- Entries must be received before 11:59pm on 21/08/2017.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Each entry will count towards the next draw to take place (they will not roll over into more than one draw).
- There is no cash (or other) alternative in whole or in part. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The winners will be the first entry drawn at random by an independent adjudicator. The winners will be notified by social media or email within seven days of each closing date.
- For the name and county of the winners send a SAE marked Free Prize Draw – Ehrmanns,
- Unit 23, The Ivories, 6-18 Northampton St, London N1 2HY
The winners may be asked to cooperate with the Promoter for reasonable publicity purposes if so required, no payment will be offered.
- The Promoter has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions or which it has reason to believe has been made in bad faith. Third party or bulk entries will be excluded from the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received by the Promoter.
- In the event that the claim for a prize is not received by the promoter within 28 days, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original (or to draw another winner if necessary).
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entry including but not limited to age.
- Prize entrants must enter a valid name, valid email address and valid postal address to be entered into the draw
- Proof of sending form data is not proof of receipt. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to delays or malfunctions of the Internet; misdirected entries; any problems, delays or technical malfunctions of any telephone, broadband or other network or of lines, computer online systems, servers, computers, or other equipment or software; failure of any entry to be received; or any damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer, other equipment or software resulting from participation in the competition.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the promotion in its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- The promotion and these terms are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- The Promoter is EI WInes. Registered office: EI Wines trading as Ehrmanns
Unit 23, The Ivories
6/18 Northampton Street
London, N1 2HY. Please do not send applications to this address.